Today when I entered into office , I saw one man sitting in the office table .I ask to my friend , who is this guy ? ,then he told that he came from head office to check accounts and stock. Then Ok. His name Rajesh from Nepal . he is a good guy , check all correctly. So I am little busy today , I miss my gf today .I can't chat enough time with her. Anyway , I think all for good. Now I got a "hai" from my gf. But the connection is too bad. She is very caring .
Today onwards , I want to routine my 101 goals . After joining this company , I cant get enough time for that.Anyway , I want to complete my goals in the specific time. Today my boss and his son came to office. We discuss about the whole things happening here. I think its a good idea to discuss all things that happens here . It gave me more ideas to solve the problems. It also helps for the future .Since he had lot of years experience here. Yesterday , I read Robin Sharma's blog , so i get more motivation to write blog.
Today onwards , I want to routine my 101 goals . After joining this company , I cant get enough time for that.Anyway , I want to complete my goals in the specific time. Today my boss and his son came to office. We discuss about the whole things happening here. I think its a good idea to discuss all things that happens here . It gave me more ideas to solve the problems. It also helps for the future .Since he had lot of years experience here. Yesterday , I read Robin Sharma's blog , so i get more motivation to write blog.






0 comments:
Post a Comment