Today , all are same but the customers are more .Since today is holiday in Middle east countries. The people enjoy their holiday to its best. But we guys have today also duty. That may be a problem . But here I enjoy my life . I want to see all things positively. Here lot of customers coming from different countries. Some customers are regular customers , some of them are new customers and some of them are my country people . So I can meet too much people here of different type .I think its a good experience to me. Some of them are my friends . Its a good thing to be friendship from all countries.
Today , boss didn't came to office.His son in law came and collect money. But boss call me and inquire about the business. He is a good business man ,he always contact with me , always gives good instructions . So I can improve myself and thus the business. From this job , I can't earn much more . But I think I get more experience from here.
In the morning , I can't chat with my gf. But I know , she will send photos. I open mt all photos in my email , then i wondered , she send lot of pictures for me . I love u dear . I cant check the photos at that time .Since , I am in the office and she put all photos in a zip file .When I entered to my room , I first check that photos . All are good photos. Then I miscall her . She told me that she just return from the cafe . I feel sad that time .But after some time she came to cafe and we can chat some time . Today she wear pink dress , I like that one very much , I told her about that. she just smile .
Now I finish chat with my gf and she return back to her home.Now I have some work to arrange and organize my laptop. Then I want to post some photos here. Now 5.22 pm here. After 30 min, I want to start my second shift.By sitting in the floor , I feel bored. So I have to hear music . Now my main hobby is to collect music from Internet. I download lot of musics . I am crazy about it. My friends are sleeping this time . But I always engaged with my laptop. This week , I forget to call to my home. Tomorrow , I want to call to my Mom.
Today , I told to my gf to comment this blog posts . I don't know she will do it or not . Sometimes she will read this and remember to comment it. I hope for that. I don't know , who read this blog . But , I have to write it for me. My motivators are writing blogs. I also want to be a great man . So I follow great men.
Today , boss didn't came to office.His son in law came and collect money. But boss call me and inquire about the business. He is a good business man ,he always contact with me , always gives good instructions . So I can improve myself and thus the business. From this job , I can't earn much more . But I think I get more experience from here.
In the morning , I can't chat with my gf. But I know , she will send photos. I open mt all photos in my email , then i wondered , she send lot of pictures for me . I love u dear . I cant check the photos at that time .Since , I am in the office and she put all photos in a zip file .When I entered to my room , I first check that photos . All are good photos. Then I miscall her . She told me that she just return from the cafe . I feel sad that time .But after some time she came to cafe and we can chat some time . Today she wear pink dress , I like that one very much , I told her about that. she just smile .
Now I finish chat with my gf and she return back to her home.Now I have some work to arrange and organize my laptop. Then I want to post some photos here. Now 5.22 pm here. After 30 min, I want to start my second shift.By sitting in the floor , I feel bored. So I have to hear music . Now my main hobby is to collect music from Internet. I download lot of musics . I am crazy about it. My friends are sleeping this time . But I always engaged with my laptop. This week , I forget to call to my home. Tomorrow , I want to call to my Mom.
Today , I told to my gf to comment this blog posts . I don't know she will do it or not . Sometimes she will read this and remember to comment it. I hope for that. I don't know , who read this blog . But , I have to write it for me. My motivators are writing blogs. I also want to be a great man . So I follow great men.






0 comments:
Post a Comment