Today I awoke by hearing the mobile ring , I think its may be my gf, yes she miss call me. I really wondered , since Its the correct time for me to awake. She is too caring. After a quick bath, Iron my pant .I don't like to iron my dress. The truth is that I don't know how to iron. But I do some experiment in it.What I do, my mother is not near to me. Then I change my dress and went to my office. Said good morning to my guys. I do some work in computer and expect my boss . But he call me in phone and told me that , he take one guy from here to head office. And no other guys from there. So our strength reduce to 5. He ask to me : can I manage all. I told him , I will try my best.But that guy is not happy.What I do . I can't do nothing .If he go to head office , my responsibilities increasing. That's about the office things.
Today also , I forgot to call my Mom, Evening I will try. When I chat with my girl friend , she ask my permission to go to a party. I gave permission to her.So we can't chat more today .When I met my friend Deepthy in online , I told her about the topic , I wrote about her. After reading the topic , she was very happy.Thats gave me more inspiration for writing.
Today also , I forgot to call my Mom, Evening I will try. When I chat with my girl friend , she ask my permission to go to a party. I gave permission to her.So we can't chat more today .When I met my friend Deepthy in online , I told her about the topic , I wrote about her. After reading the topic , she was very happy.Thats gave me more inspiration for writing.






0 comments:
Post a Comment