Today morning I feel some laziness. I don't know ,why? .Sometimes I need more sleep. After a bath , I am energetic and fit for work.Yesterday some problems with the purchase .Today my first duty id to solve that problem .I solved that one easily.
Today one of our guys from here go to head office instead a new guy coming. My boss told to me that, the new one have no more experience in technical section. I have to train him. its my duty and I will do it gladly.
Now I enjoy the music from the Hindi Movie "Singh is King". Music is my passion. I always want to hear music.Now also I chat with my gf.She is very hungry now. She is waiting for her house mate for dinner.
what I write now , I didn't get any words to write. So I think its better to stop now. I heard and read that , most of the writers are more experience with the life .They always search for the true life .They read several books and visit several places , so they got ideas to write. In my case , I think the poor experiences in each day.Thats why , I can't write any more. So I want to make more contacts and experiences in my daily life. I want to reflect something new everyday.
Today one of our guys from here go to head office instead a new guy coming. My boss told to me that, the new one have no more experience in technical section. I have to train him. its my duty and I will do it gladly.
Now I enjoy the music from the Hindi Movie "Singh is King". Music is my passion. I always want to hear music.Now also I chat with my gf.She is very hungry now. She is waiting for her house mate for dinner.
what I write now , I didn't get any words to write. So I think its better to stop now. I heard and read that , most of the writers are more experience with the life .They always search for the true life .They read several books and visit several places , so they got ideas to write. In my case , I think the poor experiences in each day.Thats why , I can't write any more. So I want to make more contacts and experiences in my daily life. I want to reflect something new everyday.






0 comments:
Post a Comment