
Yes dear , this post for u . She is too caring in me . I dont know , whats the specialities from other gals. But one thing, she is too caring .Sometimes the readers may think that , I am mad. I dont think so. Caring is an important quality of a person. we need someone to care , unless life has no meaning. Its may be a gf , father, mother, sister or anyone. The thing is someone needed. We have to share our thoughts, our sorrows, our happiness , and all we have to share.
She gave me more support in all things and also gives valuable advises, thats worthful for future . I want to study lot of things from her . The main thing is her curiosity for know about the new things . If she got a new topic or idea , she then search for the details. Its a good quality. Also she is a quick learner. Likewise there are lot of qualities inside her . I think I am a luckiest man as her boy friend. I think so. I dont know , what she thinks about me.Sometimes she will replay as a comment here. I hope for that.






0 comments:
Post a Comment