Today I chat with my friend Deepthy . She is my class mate and there is no other type of connections . I have to specify this here . Since , when my gf read this blog , she may wrongly take. I want to write one post about her.
I think its better to go back to our college days. She is very talkative . In my class , I am so silent . When girls are talkative, I don't like it. I am also shy to talk with gals in my class also at that time . I think we have more close friendship at the time of our projects . They always need our help . So we are closely behave and thus friendship was more closer. But at that time I have more close friendship to some other gals in my own class. I don't want to say their names here.
After the college days , we chat several times about the love affair of two friends. At that times , I have no work and in home . She always online , when I am online . So we always chat.Then I understood that , talkative persons give more happy in life. When our friendship is closer, I told her about my family problems and all. She is new to that things. She gave me moral support .There is an English proverb : When we share our sorrow, it will reduce and When we share our happiness, it will double. So I got a good friend to share all.
When I was in India , I visit her in the GOVT college , Thrissur. She worked there as a guest lecture. She is too caring . That the difference from other gals I found in her.
I think its better to go back to our college days. She is very talkative . In my class , I am so silent . When girls are talkative, I don't like it. I am also shy to talk with gals in my class also at that time . I think we have more close friendship at the time of our projects . They always need our help . So we are closely behave and thus friendship was more closer. But at that time I have more close friendship to some other gals in my own class. I don't want to say their names here.
After the college days , we chat several times about the love affair of two friends. At that times , I have no work and in home . She always online , when I am online . So we always chat.Then I understood that , talkative persons give more happy in life. When our friendship is closer, I told her about my family problems and all. She is new to that things. She gave me moral support .There is an English proverb : When we share our sorrow, it will reduce and When we share our happiness, it will double. So I got a good friend to share all.
When I was in India , I visit her in the GOVT college , Thrissur. She worked there as a guest lecture. She is too caring . That the difference from other gals I found in her.






0 comments:
Post a Comment