Today my duty was changed to help my friend. So I awoke early 7.00 am and start duty at 7.30 am. The first shift was only two hours and then I went to my room and sleep up to 12.15 pm. Then went to office and spend some time there.Then lunch and return back to room.And now , in front of my laptop and blog writing with the music Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend". I like this song very much.Yesterday only , I heard this song.I download this song and I want to post this song in my blog.
Yesterday night, I call to my friend, Sijo George.He is working here in QBN.He is a computer professional and gave me moral support. Yesterday I call him, he told me don't feel comfort in the current job. If I feel comfort, I didn't change this job and have no growth.Its a valuable instruction and also offer his help in anything.
Yesterday night, I call to my friend, Sijo George.He is working here in QBN.He is a computer professional and gave me moral support. Yesterday I call him, he told me don't feel comfort in the current job. If I feel comfort, I didn't change this job and have no growth.Its a valuable instruction and also offer his help in anything.






0 comments:
Post a Comment