Today as the normal day ,I do everything as the routine.Today too much customers and I prepare some paper works there.Then my boss came and discuss about the overtime salary details.Today in cafe, the main problem with "Yahoo".Its too slow and I think I cant chat today with my gf. I went to my room and try in my laptop , wow I signed in Yahoo.Then She is online now. I spend some time with her.But there also some problem with the network.
Yesterday we close the shop early and we guys engaged in maintain the computers.I think its better to do like this once in a month. Its a group activity gave more strength to our friendship.Whats the special today ? .All the day are same?.But in my job, all day something new.
Yesterday we close the shop early and we guys engaged in maintain the computers.I think its better to do like this once in a month. Its a group activity gave more strength to our friendship.Whats the special today ? .All the day are same?.But in my job, all day something new.






0 comments:
Post a Comment