I want to post something everyday , so I am here .Now I am too much busy with my work.But I want to spend some time here.That give me a extra pleasure. Then whats the special today?. My boss angry with our guys.Anyway its good.Now our guys are doing the jobs quickly and smartly.Wow that's the result.Its a great.Today also he gave lot of instructions to me.Today he talk about the time. He told me , don't waste time.If one day gone , its gone .We cant get it back. So we have use our time in correct proportion.He had lot of experience with the business.All day I learn something from him .The main attraction with him is that , he always told me to make reports. All day, I have to make some new reports.So Our business is more systematic each day.Sometimes it may not be effect in one day.But its may be a good for future.
As I am a computer professional, now I have to coordinate our guys and got experience in management side.Anyway I will go ahead and want to do something difference here. Sometimes a small difference may make a big difference like in the marathons.Yes , I need a change .Also I want to be cool brand. In all work , I want to be my own signature.
As I am a computer professional, now I have to coordinate our guys and got experience in management side.Anyway I will go ahead and want to do something difference here. Sometimes a small difference may make a big difference like in the marathons.Yes , I need a change .Also I want to be cool brand. In all work , I want to be my own signature.






0 comments:
Post a Comment