Today , I am little bit late to awake.When I finished my dressing, my friend came and told me, our boss is in office.When I Entered into the office, he was there and busy with his mobile.Anyway its not a problem.Then we discuss about the development of the business.He told me to think about it and he will support me.Then I have some paper works and when completed , I went to hotel.Today also , I eat "Biriyani".Nowadys I eat Biriyani in Lunch.After that I call to Qtel for Internet problem in the office.
Yesterday I meet Mr.Subin with his friends.In Most of the times I met him with some friends.he had a good friends circle.And the selection of his friendship also too good.He is a special type of man I met in the world with a good positive energy.
Today I call to my home.There all fine and also call to Manju Chechi.They are prepare to goto one function there in Bahrain.Anyway today going smoothly.Now I finish my washing.So I think I need some rest now.So I am going to take rest.
Yesterday I meet Mr.Subin with his friends.In Most of the times I met him with some friends.he had a good friends circle.And the selection of his friendship also too good.He is a special type of man I met in the world with a good positive energy.
Today I call to my home.There all fine and also call to Manju Chechi.They are prepare to goto one function there in Bahrain.Anyway today going smoothly.Now I finish my washing.So I think I need some rest now.So I am going to take rest.






0 comments:
Post a Comment