Today, when I awake at normal time.My 3 friends are in the room. In three, two of them have duty.I wait for the bathroom.I think this is a usual thing in bachelor life.Yes , the waiting for the bathroom.I know this very clear.So I arrange the duty times in a good manner.But they are not punctual.What I do?.
When I went to office, my boss is there .Then we discuss something .Then one guy gave his resignation letter to boss.I think he is a brave man. He didn't like the job and salary.He want to resign and do it.I like it.But the one thing he want to understand that , every job can be do in different ways.what I mean that , we can do the same job in high level and low level.Thats depends upon us.He always told me to quit this job and seek better one.Yes I will seek for good one.But I want to wait for sometimes, until get my Graduation certificate.
Yesterday too much work in office.Some shifting works.Anyway it continues upto 2.30 am today.So I cant sleep enough time and now I need rest.So I stop here.
When I went to office, my boss is there .Then we discuss something .Then one guy gave his resignation letter to boss.I think he is a brave man. He didn't like the job and salary.He want to resign and do it.I like it.But the one thing he want to understand that , every job can be do in different ways.what I mean that , we can do the same job in high level and low level.Thats depends upon us.He always told me to quit this job and seek better one.Yes I will seek for good one.But I want to wait for sometimes, until get my Graduation certificate.
Yesterday too much work in office.Some shifting works.Anyway it continues upto 2.30 am today.So I cant sleep enough time and now I need rest.So I stop here.






0 comments:
Post a Comment