There is a giant power in asking for what you want.People are not mind readers. If we need anything , then we have to ask.If we need some help or if we need some money, we have to ask.Sometimes we get the desired output.Sometimes we didn't get. But we have to ask for that.
Here in my office, the guys are working overtime and they didn't get the extra salary for that.Since , they didn't ask about to the boss. When I Joined here, my main duty is to "Ask" . Ask , what you want for customers.Ask whats the needs for our guys.Whats the changes needs here for boss. Yes everywhere , I want to ask questions and most of the times I got desired result.Without asking, the other person don't know, what we need.
Nothing happens until you ask.Ask more, the get more .Success always has been a numbers game.
So lets start the game ! why?






0 comments:
Post a Comment