Here are 13 challenges Robin Sharma offer:
1)Champion a child
2)Encourage a co-worker
3)Read a a great book
4)Do something that frightens you
5)Write a thank you note
6)Do something kind for a stranger
7)Wow a customer
8)Learn something new
9)Let go of a resentment
10)Do better work
11)Be more passionate
12)Speak truthfully
13)Stand for excellence
Comment from My side : Sometimes readers may think that , you copy these from Robin Sharma and post here. Yes I copy these things from Robin Sharma. But one thing you remeber, when I post this topic here, some of my friends are read this and get influence with this. I need that one. As well as , He is my Guru. Yes I am Like the "Yekalavya" from History.
Courtesy : Robin Sharma

1)Champion a child
2)Encourage a co-worker
3)Read a a great book
4)Do something that frightens you
5)Write a thank you note
6)Do something kind for a stranger
7)Wow a customer
8)Learn something new
9)Let go of a resentment
10)Do better work
11)Be more passionate
12)Speak truthfully
13)Stand for excellence
Comment from My side : Sometimes readers may think that , you copy these from Robin Sharma and post here. Yes I copy these things from Robin Sharma. But one thing you remeber, when I post this topic here, some of my friends are read this and get influence with this. I need that one. As well as , He is my Guru. Yes I am Like the "Yekalavya" from History.
Courtesy : Robin Sharma






0 comments:
Post a Comment