When someone ask this question to me, what I answer ?.Why I blog?.All day I post something her. So I have to answer this question.
I am not a good writer. But I have a passion for writing something from my heart. Sometimes, I can't express my heart here in words. Anyway I attach my heart here with the words , images and the videos which I like most. It gaves me some satisfaction. Thats why I am here. Also I like the new things. Here I can meet new friends, new technologies etc,.
All great men write their own blog. I also write my blog. That means, I also want to be a great man.
Reflect on the different ways in which you share your own unique experiences with the world.
Live your life from your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people's souls. --Melody Beattie

I am not a good writer. But I have a passion for writing something from my heart. Sometimes, I can't express my heart here in words. Anyway I attach my heart here with the words , images and the videos which I like most. It gaves me some satisfaction. Thats why I am here. Also I like the new things. Here I can meet new friends, new technologies etc,.
All great men write their own blog. I also write my blog. That means, I also want to be a great man.
Reflect on the different ways in which you share your own unique experiences with the world.
Live your life from your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people's souls. --Melody Beattie






0 comments:
Post a Comment