This is a website I recently visited. I like the website very much. This site was created by photographers and friends, Ashley Forrette and Emily Main, with help from their bud Colleen Sherman. This was written in their About us. Anyway the intention of this site is to motivate the photographers.
Nowadays, I am really interested in photography and thats why I bought a N73 Mobile to capture the reflections. I don't know , the images I taken are good or bad . Anyway I try to capture a reflection of my life. Yes I capture the images , something different to others.
When I visitting other photo site or blogs , I got lot of ideas and creativity. That will increase my imagination power. When I check this site , I really wonder about the creativity of the artists. Anyway I have to thank for the persons behind that site
Nowadays, I am really interested in photography and thats why I bought a N73 Mobile to capture the reflections. I don't know , the images I taken are good or bad . Anyway I try to capture a reflection of my life. Yes I capture the images , something different to others.
When I visitting other photo site or blogs , I got lot of ideas and creativity. That will increase my imagination power. When I check this site , I really wonder about the creativity of the artists. Anyway I have to thank for the persons behind that site







0 comments:
Post a Comment