What do people mean when they say that they want to “get to know each other”? This is what I was thinking about and I thought I’d pen down some things about myself, things that anyone who wants to know me should know. I ended up writing a lot of stuff, so please don’t bother reading this unless you want to “get to know me”, and I warn you, some of this stuff is gross, and very personal.
I am about 5 feet 8 inches tall.
I am fair by Indian standards.
I am Ok in weight.
I was born on the 25th of April, 1985.
I have almost nothing in common with my parents and find it difficult to have conversations with them.
I like all types of music except more rocking and trance.
I am probably what is called an “audiophile”.
I dont drink .
I dont smoke .
I like ice cream of all flavours.
I like chocolates, and no habit of purchasing them .
I am self conscious and have stage fright.
I think I am pretty good at my job.
I like parties.
I don't hate crowds.
I like spending time with a few friends at home.
I like girls who are “girly”.
I have great respect for people who are good with technology, and have very little patience with people who don’t.
I have a pretty strong urge to learn, to find out how things work, in other words I am curious about almost anything around me.
I like it when people ruffle my hair.
I like being touched…err…not necessarily in the sexual way.
I like people with soft hands.
I have trouble talking to people with bad breath.
I feel uncomfortable around women who are very good looking.
I watch porn…sometimes.
I feel alone, very often.
I have one friend whom I meet almost every day.
Every once in a while I feel a very strong urge to eat non-vegetarian food.
I am very uncomfortable about the fact that animals have to be killed to accommodate this urge.
I like comedy films.
I used to flunk maths in school, but was always very good in English.
I have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Enginnering.
I love perfume, but usually I don't use it.
I have great trouble adjusting to heat, and can withstand cold fairly well.
I love mangoes.
I like crisp fried fishes, chicken and sambar.
I hate to cook and interested in fast foods.
I Like book reading very much.
I like Non fiction books.
I also like biographies and magazines related to latest technologies.
I am presently reading, and loving, “7 habits of Highly effective teens”.
I start a lot of things which I don’t finish.
I often push things that I am supposed to do right up to the last minute.
I am often late.
I am perplexed by the fact that I am technically a man, but still feel like I am a boy.
I love Abdul Kalam.
I often dream about Katrina Kaif.
I like gadgets.
I think I have a poor self image and don’t think any girl, or woman, finds me attractive.
So do you feel like you “know me” now? If you want you can tell me something about yourself too, I’d love that.
Inspired From :http://double-dolphin.blogspot.com/
Pic courtesy : groups.csail.mit.ed







0 comments:
Post a Comment