The newest Tony Stark Movie spills too much about the cool devices of the movie you'd wonder --are people going to be wowed by the movie any more or not?
Below are the things to expect in the movie.
You'd see them quickly in the trailer but in these days of still frames and screenshots - here they are:
Scarlett Johanssen stars as an "accountant" that does KungFu:
So unless this is a CLONE, we already know she's like 007's bond girls.
Deadly and Beautiful. So remove one surprise element.
The setting will not be an asian country like in the first movie (afganistan), instead it's going to be the island nation of Monaco, in the Mediterrainean - where they hold the Grand Prix (Formula 1 Racing).
I thought they would be using Macau or Singapore for the F1, but it's another Europe destination, I'm afraid. No,scratch that, I'm NOT afraid. Just looking forward to the next James Bond film.
The villain, perhaps is this Whiplash. In the Iron Man : Armored Adventures, he looks like the picture above. But in the movies, he's Mickey Rourke and very very dirty reggae looking:
Here's a shot of Whiplash in the Grand Prix race tracks, behind him are the old-dirty-like buildings of Monaco. That's why I thought it was Macau in the first place.
Up closer, you can see he has the same WHITE LIGHT CHEST as Iron Man.
What he has a shrapnel also in his heart and this electromagnet is keeping him alive?
Dunno much about the Mythology of Iron Man. I do know that Larry King in this movie will be played by Hugh Hefner, I mean Stan Lee in one of his memorable cameos!
As if it's more interesting, here's Whiplash's Back.
If you're still reading, see how much stuff I can write based on a TRAILER that's readily available on YOUTUBE, giving me an excuse to put in MORE and MORE keywords about the upcoming Iron Man 2 Movie in April 2010. Of course I will be watching this in IMAX using my free CITIBANK CARD privileges. They extended the promo, did you know? Use P 1500 in your CITIBANK CARD and you get one free movie pass.
Multi pass? No Milla Jovovich, MOVIE PASS.
In true spoiler fashion, revealed here in the Iron Man 2 Trailer 2 are the prototype armored Sentinels (I made that up) that Iron Man and War Machine *Don Cheadle is Tony Stark's Friend and co-armored man*. Whiplash will soon don an eyeglass and become the dirty reggae scientist who will make these machines work. See him in the center, between the Emperor and Darth Vader. Nacht.
Of course, Iron man has his own ROGUE's gallery of old armors. All of which I suspect will be used in this movie as IRON MEN goes against IRON MEN. Or maybe use a remote control as in the comics.
Yes, I was able to read the War Machine comics.
So what's the point? I like this movie and it's totally simple to get info and keywords from a trailer. Isn't it ? But Jomar, I don't know how to do SCREENSHOTS? Then google "How to screenshot in Windows" and you're all set. I bet there's even a program (grabitpro) you can use. Hint Hint.
So here's another surprise --the new machines (or armor) that Tony Stark will battle are made by the military and - has a gatling gun (behind his back). And the others, have large rocket launchers over their shoulders (like the first Warmachine in the comics). Oh and they carry backpacks - why is that? Can't they just screw those things on without using metal straps?
Hehe.
The emperor doing a Tony Robbins style go go go speech in front of his armored creations.
Happy with the spoiled surprises? Here's more. Iron man fights with an anonymous armor in his own fighting room (dojo?).
And yes, this one has a white round chest too. What was that called? So this is probably a drone trainer armor, like the ones Darth Vader uses for training (yes Darth Maul uses them too).
Samuel Jackson, Nick Fury - agent of SHIELD is again here. Doing absolutely NOTHING, I suppose. Though I do think that if SHIELD comes around with a flying fortress aircraft carrier, to rescue IRON MAN converting this IRON MAN 2 into a S.H.I.E.L.D. movie that would be AWESOME!
S.H.I.E.L.D. = Before it meant Supreme Headquarters,
International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division. It
was changed in 1991 to Strategic Hazard Intervention,
Espionage Logistics Directorate.
Remember that, it might come out in some trivia quiz sometime. Hahaha.





















0 comments:
Post a Comment