Internet Marketing Bootcamp Photos : Larry Gamboa + Panel
Larry of Think Rich Pinoy gave the introduction speech.
Bo gave the Keynote using a story about a group of orphans he rescued from extreme poverty. He said he's mentioned it before, but it's the first time I heard of it. The essence of it is WHEN YOU GIVE, YOU WILL RECEIVE SO MUCH MORE.
In joke: Give away one matchstick, and you'll earn scholarships, a new home, new parents and a new life!
After that they immediately put 4 speakers in front for a hotseat. Nice concept, but I think too early in the day to hot seat the speakers. What's a hot seat? 4 people in front, everyone asking them questions.
In any case, for those asking questions, Jomar "So what do you do?"
I teach online marketing online (click) and sometimes, I do it LIVE like the events blow:
Manila's Work From Home Seminar (Aug 11, Wed)
Manila's Internet Marketing Workshop (Sept 3-4, Fri,Sat)
Cebu's Work From Home Seminar (Aug 13, Fri)
Cebu's Internet Marketing Workshop (Aug 14-15, Sat,Sun)
How to Bring Your Site to Google's Page One - Advanced Seminar (Aug 25,Wed)
Click each above to get details and be in time to get into the Cebu EARLY BIRD PROMO by paying before August 4, 2010 Wednesday.
The photos:






0 comments:
Post a Comment