So, I am asked to write guest posts. OMG! Moi? Yeah, this very moi!
So, what is this very moi gonna write about? As usual, random stuff. But lemme assure you, you ll like it.
I was supposedly the first person to be asked to write one...
So, what is this post about? Ahemm... Er...
Lemme talk about myself as an intro here.
I am a seedha sadha gal with a bit tweaked normalcy. [I hate normalcy. It is mundane!] Doing my Yem Bee Yay. And considers herself as the most wonderful person on earth. [Like I'll let you differ!! :P ] Like blogging for the heck of it. And talk a LOT! I love being me and am very curious about things. So much that, my questions make people pull their hair for want of answers.
I write poems too.. Which btw almost always revolves around romance. [Oh, not my experiences, lemme tell you before you form that question in your mind!]
I am supposedly studying for my economics exam tomo. And here I am typing this out for want of something more interesting.
I am supposedly studying for my economics exam tomo. And here I am typing this out for want of something more interesting.
This is an intro post. So, kinda pardon me for being short. And moreover, I AM supposed to STUDY now!
Hope to see you a lot,
Love,
Durga Nandan [ Click to see her blog! ]"
Remarks : This is a guest post from my Friend Durga Nandan. To Know more about her, please visit her blog http://myrandomthotzz.






0 comments:
Post a Comment