I was having my long bath when this composition is being outlined. Never ending thoughts of you flow like the water in a shower. I don't know where it all started but one thing i know thoughts of you still lingers and affects the whole system of my being. The memory of our chat yesterday still rings like a bell. Your smile, your laugh, your face that haunts me and gives my heart the reason to double its beat. I am thankful for fate who lets us to meet halfway. And I thank you for lending your hand to reach and make me see your world and understands you even better. I love you and its no question. You were right when you tell me to live each day. For yesterday is but a dream unchangeable and gone. For tomorrow is a vision and still not even born. But today is ours to live. Its treasure not to use and it can be the best day that we alone can choose.
Neither you nor I would know the future we both have to leave it to fate and have strong faith in Gods will. I may not be the ideal girl you dream of or I may not be the right girl your looking for but I maybe the only girl who meant to share and spend the rest of your life with. Who knows, not me not even you.






0 comments:
Post a Comment