About 17 years ago, I made a promise to the man….I had imagined myself turning harried and grey, with wrinkles marking my face and with a little hump on my back, before fulfilling that promise.
But with the support and the guidance of all those, I met over the past few years, I made to do that half the age…
Musings of a wanderer is the first of the many dreams that I promised to achieve…and with all your blessings, guidance and encouragement, I am sure, I will fulfill more and more
About:
For I write, what I see And speak of Things I feel. Thus “Musings of A Wanderer” Stand true to its name. Indeed the MUSINGS OF A WANDERER speaks volumes about the simplest of things that quietly becomes a part of our life…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guest Post By: Shreya Chatterjee
"Thenicer the man seems to be, the more suspicious you must become."---is itsame for a woman!!! wondering.
Sheis a writer by profession and a poet at will- .She have been writing since herschool and college days, and have been a ardent member of poemhunter.com, sinceher college days
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








0 comments:
Post a Comment